Birchwood Church of England Primary School and Nursery
Post: Teaching Assistant (Level 3) – 22.5 hours per week (10:30 – 15:30) fixed term
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our school. The appointed candidate will be working across our school to support and enhance teaching and learning.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Promote excellent teamwork skills to support our vision for developing children’s learning outcomes;
• Provide 1:1 support learning for an individual child;
• Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards;
• Support learning around EYFS/KS1/KS2 where required;
• Set high expectations of learning and behaviour for all;
• Reflect on practice and have the ability to embrace purposeful change;
• Be a team player who will support the wider school community and activities;
• Be able to communicate effectively at all levels with stakeholders.
• Support our school vision and values to promote the wellbeing of all.
Appropriate training and support will be offered to the successful candidate as part of the CPD process.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs. Hill, Business Manager, for further information.
Application forms and supporting documents are available to download from the school website, www.birchwoodceprimary.co.uk
• Closing Date: Thursday, 23rd November 2017 at 5pm
• Proposed Shortlisting Date: Friday 24th November 2017 at 9.30am
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited in to school for interview on Wednesday 29th November 2017.